CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Read Your Name Challenge

Okay, so I found another challenge that I am going to try. Get all the details here. I plan on reading my first name Rochelle and if that goes well I may tack on my last name as well. I don't know which books I plan on reading yet, mainly because I don't want to read the same ones that I am reading in the A-Z Challenge. You can keep up with my progress in the sidebar. I will count the books I read in this challenge toward my 50 (or 100) books. I will hopefully post reviews of most of the books I read, especially if they are available at the library. If any of you plan on participating sign up at the challenge website but make sure you let me know too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So..if I use Lis...instead of Alissa...thats only three right?

Lis and Chelle said...

Yes that means you would one have to read three books...are you up for the challenge???

Anonymous said...

Nah